Archive for April, 2007
We have three editions this year in May, August and October.
International writers include danah boyd - trends in youth behaviour online, Geetha Narayanan - slow schooling, Jenny Ambrozek - Enterprise 2.0-business blogging and Barbara Ganley and Barbara Sawhill on connecting learning spaces, using social softwares.
Live conversations with these writers will follow each edition publication.
Connecting with learners
2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006
Table of contents (all editions)
Most Commented KT Articles
- Blogs and Community – launching a new paradigm for online community? (26)
- Why blog together? James Farmer- founder of edublogs.org (6)
- Open complementing closed - PLE and LMS - why, what for and how? (6)
- iPods in Education:Innovations in the Implementation of Mobile Learning (5)
- Surveying online technology: a matter of design by Ian Robertson (4)
- Time Shifting Time - Podvocation -what it is and why you should care. (4)
- Upcoming in Edition 13 - The use of cellphones as a support mechanism for students on placement (4)
- Finding your voice online: Margaret Robson (3)
- Mlearning: A future of learning by Marcus Ragus (3)
- Students come first - blended learning in a distributed model: An interview with Donelle Batty. (3)
- blog (20)